Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 on the 10th!

I have done on the other blog that I write on...So I thought I would bring it to Willing Hands! I had a hard time to decide what 10 things to write about...
Here are a couple I thought of;
10 -- Good Devotional sites
10 -- Crafty Blogs
10 -- Ways to be Crafty without the hot glue gun (That is for Dawn)

SO I decided to do the crafty blog sites...
Here you are!

1) Sew,Mama,Sew! which is mainly a sewing site...but they do have recipes and other crafts on there as well.

2) Linaloo she has LOTS of different things!

3) Life at 7000ft she has a LOT of crafty ways to do meals

4)Craftapalooza tons of different tutorials on here...

5) Our Best Bites TONS of recipes!!!

6) a sew groovy chick she has a fabulous ideas about fabric!!!

7) Up Up, The Blog she has a store...but GREAT paper ideas for gifts.

8) (un)Deniably Domestic she writes, bakes, sews, knits

9) Bonnie well...we know her! She is in our church!

10) Katrina well...that is me!

So the last 2 were just there...I am sure I could find other blogs that would fill these 2 spots. But have fun reading there side bar (and then read other blogs) Find your crafty side and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment